Question for Readers of Gherkins & Tomatoes

One of the readers of Gherkins & Tomatoes has mentioned that they have been having difficulties in seeing my posts, that only the background shows up. I am wondering if this is because I have been posting a lot of photos, most of which are fairly high resolution. If you have a moment, please leave a message in the comments section and let me know if you are, or have been, experiencing the same thing. If you don’t want your comment to be public, please tell me that, too, and I will just read it and leave it at that.

Thank you all again for reading!

11 Comments Add yours

1. Thank you, asproulla, writing all the way from Cyprus.

2. asproulla says:

No problems here…

3. Thank you, Jeremy. I’m glad to know that.

4. Thank you, vandajaz, for your input. Much appreciated.

5. No problems here.

6. vandajaz says:

Coming in load and clear too – never a problem reading your posts and seeing your stunning photos

7. vandajaz says:

Loud and clear too – never a problem reading the posts or seeing your stunning photos

8. Beth, Christine, and Merril, thank you for telling me what I’d hoped to find out – that most people can see the posts here on Gherkins & Tomatoes!

9. Beth Ann Rossi says:

Coming through loud and clear and glad it does.

10. Christine Schupbach says:

No problem at all, Cynthia! Your photos are as beautiful as the rest of your posts. I do have that happen sometimes on other websites, where I will get a little red ‘x’ or something similar instead of the photo. I’ve never really been able to figure out why. Perhaps if anyone is having that problem with your site running a disk cleanup from the accessories menu and clearing out temporary files, restarting the computer, etc. would help! I hope so, they should see what they are missing! :) Sincerely, Christine

11. merrildsmith says:

No, I have not had any problems seeing your posts–or your lovely photos!